Sep 22, 2010

Reviving the bachelor pad

When I moved into Brandon's house, I will admit, I took away some of it's more male features. Since we got married it has only gotten worse. The alcohol bottles were removed from above the kitchen cabinets, we got adult furniture, and most of his "guy" things were moved from the living room to the bar room in the basement. So I can see why he said what he says below. I'm just not sure if we need to go that far just to make it more of a "manly" house.

Brandon: Model
Kristina: Model what?
B: Model the house.
K: Model the house???
B: NO, Remodel the house.
K: For what?
B: Top to bottom.
K: Why?
B: It needs a more manly look.
K: Like what?
B: Put a boxing ring in the basement.
K: OK hun, we will think about it.
B: Don't patronize me.
K: (Giggle)
B: We will get the Board of Trustees and they can decide.

1 comment:

  1. I will be on the board and solemly swear that the basement does not need a boxing ring. LOL!

    ReplyDelete